Eastside SCORE provides access to volunteer business mentors — employed and retired, women and men, corporate folks or former small business owners and entrepreneurs. At no cost to you, you can meet with a mentor to talk about any aspect of starting or growing your business. If you want to meet just once, that’s fine. If you are looking for a long-term mentor, we can help with that, too.
We can meet in libraries, coffee shops and meeting rooms throughout Eastside, or we can work together by phone or email. To make an appointment for a face-to-face meeting, send an email to a mentor with the experience you need by searching the following categories.
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
• Business Finance & Accounting
• Business Operations
• Business Strategy & Planning
• Construction, Industrials and Utilities
• Consulting, Research & Business Services
• Construction, Industrials & Utilities
• Government & Regulations
• Human Resources & Internal Communications
• IP – Intellectual Property
• Manufacturing & Product Development
• Marketing, Advertising & Creative Services
• Manufacturing & Mining
• International Trade, Imports/Exports
• Non Profit & Public and Professional Organization
• Personal Services and Wellness
• Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
• Recreation and Travel
• Retail and Wholesale Trade
• Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
• Technology & IT Services
• Technology & Web-based Services
If you need help in any of the following categories, please click here.
• Social Media Marketing
• E-Commerce – Amazon
• Restaurant and Hospitality
• Educational Services
• Wine Wholesale & Retail
We look forward to meeting with you in Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, Issaquah, Newcastle, or Mercer Island.